Messages from the Universe

Thursday, October 7th, 2010 8

As some of you may know, I’m always on the lookout for signs and messages from the Universe. They sometimes show up in a heart-shaped leaf, or on my bathroom mirror, or in a star-shaped rock. During times when I’m particularly stressed or losing sight of what really matters, these signs help me along, encourage me on my path, remind me that all will be well, and that the Universe is unfolding just as it should. When I got back from Squam, a small note from the Universe arrived in the mail, courtesy of messenger Christine Mason Miller. This beautiful note is a reminder that I am on an adventure and that journeys like this are full of ups and downs. It’s a cue to understand that the road to a creative and full life might be rocky and scary. And that’s okay, because it might also be joyous and wonder-full. I feel comforted by this letter from the Universe. I can look at this message and trust that what lies ahead of me will be an amazing trip. And for that, I’m grateful.

YES! An adventure it is…

2. Tiffany Hogan says:

Great reminder Meghan. It was wonderful! to see your smiling face yesterday…so happy to be a part of your adventure. 🙂

3. Sarah Jean says:

Life is a great adventure…especially when we have good souls, like you, to share it with!

4. Laura says:

Gidde up!

5. Lis says:

one of my favorite messages came on a drive back from Colorado after an amazing yoga retreat … appearing on the road was a pink cadillac and the license plate said “Believe.” I think it escorted me over the border …

6. Karen says:

I also am a believer of signs and messages.. I just received Christine’s book today and was so happy to get it as I was in need of some inspiration. I have been feeling very up and down since Squam.

7. love this ~ i too had my little reminder in the mail from Miss Swirly and it came at just the right moment! as they all do 🙂

xo