New Views

Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 9

Wow. My head is spinning from all that I learned at Alt Summit and all the fabulous people who I met. It was definitely one of those experiences where I was constantly reminded of the notion that “you don’t know what you don’t know until you know it.” Although Alt is predicated on being a design conference, I found that the gathering was really a space for creative individuals who love aesthetics and who blog. I definitely got heaping doses of inspiration. No doubt there. And, I had so much fun with these awesome women.

Most of all, I have returned from Salt Lake City with new views on my journey. I am swirling about many important questions for myself related to my photography, my creativity, and Life Refocused’s corner of the blogosphere. I have lots to think about and while some of it feels overwhelming, I’m incredibly charged about what lies ahead. Hope you’ll stick around and see what develops.

P.S. You might have noticed that Life Refocused is getting a bit of a make-over. I hope you like the new changes and bare with me and some little bugs as this space gets better and better.

I love your new look!! Can’t wait to hear more about your time at Alt, and to watch the inspiration at play inside of you! 🙂
    xox

2. darlene says:

love the new look
    glad you had a great inspiring time at alt – cant wait to hear more about it

3. Sarah says:

The new look is fabulous and I can’t wait to hear all about your trip! So glad you took the leap and decided to go 🙂

4. ChetG says:

I’m a fan of this new theme! Hopefully it does everything you’re expecting of it, and won’t have any little hiccups. Glad to see how much you enjoyed Alt Summit.

5. Christine says:

It was SO wonderful meeting you at ALT! Thank you for the inspiration too. Such a great time!

6. Jess Greene says:

I so wish I had been there with you. Regretting it but it just wasn’t in the cards. Love the new look. This place is looking chic! xo

7. Marcie says:

I’d love to hear more about this. Sounds like it was quite the experience!

I too feel exactly the same way kindred spirit, just think how far we will have come this time next year.

9. […] Again. Such is the nature of grief and loss. And as I reflect on Life Refocused and lessons from Alt about focusing on the intention of my website, I realize I am doing just that. This grief, this […]