Good Juju

Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 7

I believe in karma, positive vibes, and good juju.

I believe in intention-setting, in putting it out there, in owning my dreams.

I believe in talking to the Universe. And writing notes to the Universe. And trusting that the Universe is unfolding as it should.

I believe in affirmations, in posting messages on my bathroom mirror, and surrounding myself (and others) with good thoughts.

What about you? What do you believe in?

I believe in YOU. xox

2. heather says:

I do too.

And I believe in leaving affirming notes for others. But…true story: yesterday I had someone tell me that the notes I was leaving around work for people to find were rude and unkind because it was like I was telling people that they HAD to change?! What could I say to that, except that I would stop.

Little notes on heart shaped paper affirming people and sending them kindness for the day…sigh. I needed to find one after that conversation!

I’m so sorry to hear this, Heather. It saddens me that others might not see the positive intention you have in leaving kind notes around the office. Hope that my note to you gives you a little boost. Sending you good juju.

3. Marcie says:

What a wonderful idea to post an affirmation on your bathroom mirror. Just to remind you. You ARE lovely!

You are lovely xoxo So happy to hear the good news!

5. Tiffany says:

I remember when you took that pic at bread and cup – I love it!!

I believe you need to print and sell this photo!