Over the Moon

Monday, October 1st, 2012 31

I am BEYOND excited to share with you that one of my photographs has been selected for exhibition in the upcoming Impossible Project Gallery Show. This is truly a dream come true for me. Ever since I visited the New York Impossible Project space in person a few years ago, and saw the gorgeous photography they exhibited, I’ve had the hope and goal of an opportunity to show my work there. And now it’s happening! OMG. I’m still pinching myself. The photo they selected to exhibit is one of my recent self-portraits…

I am over the moon. The show goes up at the end of October and runs in to early January. I’m already trying to work out the details of when I can travel to NYC to see it up in person. I’m not missing that — my photography in a gallery in New York City! So grateful, honored, and thrilled. And the other photographers with whom I am exhibiting in this show?! WOW, humbled to be in their company. What’s even better, my Tribe sister, Celina, was also selected to exhibit in the show. It is going to be so amazing. Thank you, Impossible Project. Thank you, Universe.

1. kirstin says:

Meghan, this is such wonderful news! Huge grins! xox

2. Fantastic news, both of you! I remember when you went a few years ago and visited that gallery space. Talk about coming full circle!

3. Justin Goode says:

Congratulations Meghan!! It is such an honor. So happy for you and all of the others involved in this exhibition :-)

Hi Justin! Such an honor and I’m so excited to be exhibiting with you. Love that pier shot. So serene. Congrats to us both!

4. jen gray says:

YAY! COngrats! Happy for the both of you!!! xo

5. Heather says:

How awesome!! So thrilled for you.

6. Rebecca says:

So so cool! Congrats!

7. kelly barton says:

meghan d! this makes me so happy! and to see that you and celina will be “hanging” together. even better!!!!!

sending hugs. lots of hugs. and maybe a belgium waffle with a scoop of icecream too.

8. Jennifer says:

oh my goodness!! Congratulations! This is amazing. I love that you and Celina will be haning up there together. So wonderful.

p.s. if you make it to nyc, let me know. i am not to far from there :)

9. Cathy says:

How exciting. congratulations!

10. Congratulations! It is a stunning photograph…I would love to go to New York to see the exhibit…

11. urban muser says:

sooooo great. i love that photo so much. well deserved my friend.

12. Congratulations, Meghan!That’s so great! I will make an effort to get into the city to see it.

13. rebecca says:

Ah! This is so awesome! And I’m going to celebrate triple time because it might mean I get to see you lovelies sometime very soon!!!! So proud of you for going after this, never even thinking of giving up, and making it real. So inspiring!! :)

14. Briana says:

Yay! I’m so happy for you! What an honor. :-)

15. Debra says:

Congratulations! I’m doubly pleased for you that it was *this* picture that they chose. It is such beautiful work and I still find it moving even though I’ve looked at it many, many times. I’m so proud of you for submitting it. Good things happen when allow ourselves to be open and vulnerable (said as a reminder to myself!). xoxo

16. Linda Silva Palleschi | sidemtess says:

Huge congratulations! Your photo is amazing and I am thrilled for you!!!

17. mary ebers says:

Wow! Great news! Congrats!

I am over the moon FOR you. You are seen so clearly, in and through this work. Congratulations. xo

19. Oh Meghan! I’m so thrilled for you! You deserve it! This image is stunning and you deserve it! You are so talented!

20. Kris says:

This is such a breathtakingly beautiful image. I have so enjoyed your selfies. Many congratulations!!

21. Patricia S says:

I knew this photo was a winner from the first moment I saw it. Congrats! I certainly understand being “Over the Moon.”

22. Does this mean you’ll be in NYC for the show? Because that means: I’ll have to come up with a plan to get my butt down there!

23. Alison says:

!!!! So many congratulations – and so well deserved!

24. michelle gd says:

congratulations!!!
    what a beautiful image…

25. [...] older), life has been feeling pretty good. Really good. Actually, some things have been positively fan-freaking-tastic. And then, just like that, wham. All that goodness, that bit of fan-freaking-tastic-ness, seems to [...]

26. karen says:

what great news. I. am going to have to get there to see the show.

xo

27. [...] now, celebrations. I’m packing my bags for a weekend trip to NYC. I’m going to see my photograph in the gallery at the Impossible Project (O.M.G.). I’m going to see my Tribe Sisters, and we’re going to take in the city in all [...]