A Tribute to the Tribe 2012

Monday, October 29th, 2012 12

Wow. She’s done it again. Melissa, videographer extraordinaire and my Tribe sister, just finished editing the video from our time together this summer. It’s awe-some. I love the beautiful video that Melissa made for our inaugural gathering last year (you totally want to click here to watch that one!), but this year’s tribute is pure FUN. Here are 8 women, thoroughly enjoying one another’s company, dancing as if no one is watching, and being the most themselves as they can possibly be. And Melissa captures it all, fabulously, for us to treasure forever. These 3+ minutes remind me of who I really am at my core and show me what happiness — pure, uncensored joy — looks like across my face. I promise that watching it will make your day. And will definitely put a certain tune in your head. {click the word “vimeo” in the bottom right corner down there to watch it big on your screen!}

The Tribe 2012 from Long Haul Films on Vimeo.

Thanks, Melissa. What a gift. xoxo

1. hillary says:

Awe-some indeed! Rockstars! Made me laugh out loud, happy right along with you. Brava! Thanks for sharing.

Absolutely wonderful. Brings tears to my eyes: the joyful kind. xox

3. Abra and I watch “The Mama Video” about once a day :)

4. kirstin says:

This is epic. Such pure happiness. Thank you for sharing.

5. Debra says:

Absolutely joyous!

6. LeAnne says:

Adore this! Fun and happy. Needed this today after a rough post-Oasis re-entry. :)

7. Heather says:

This is so wonderful. Totally makes me want to be with you guys. Looks like you all had so much fun.

I’m sorry if this post makes your heart ache, Heather. But I know very much how you feel. I felt that way for a long time before this group of kindred sisters came together. I know that we all have a Tribe out there. Sending you love, just as YOU are. xoxo

• Heather says:

I holding my arms open to receive the love. Thanks! I know heartache is ok because when something good comes and my heart overflows with joy, I’ll appreciate it so much more.

8. This made me smile from start to finish!!! How wonderful that you all get to spend that time together to create such beautiful memories. AND you have someone that can put them together so perfectly like this!!!!!! : )

~ Wendy

9. Rosie says:

Oh, how gorgeous! This is so fantastic!!

10. deb taylor says:

This. Makes. My. Heart. Burst. Wide. Open. With. JOY!