Savoring

Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 10

Where to begin? I spent the bulk of last week on the coast of Oregon with a group of kindred spirits, the Tribe, filling my heart and soul with inspiration, admiration, and pure joy. I’m feeling truly grateful that this amazing group of women was born last year, that we laid such a solid foundation, and that we returned this year, building on our friendships, deepening our connections, and strengthening this sacred community we created. I’ll need some time to process all the conversations, the tears, the laughter, the sweetness that we shared. For now, I’m savoring each and every moment.

Thank you Melissa, Emily, Rebecca, Sarah, Elizabeth, Celina, and Soph. I love you. xoxo

I love the words building, deepening, strengthening. That is truly what it was. And I think I need a framed copy of this photo — makes me so happy.

This photo just encompasses the week for me. Love you. Thank you for having the vision to create the Tribe!

I am so glad it was wonderful. Can’t wait to hear about it!

4. Sarah says:

I’m still trying to savor the feeling from our time together. So grateful that I get to see you again next week. xxoo

5. Tiffany says:

So happy you had a great time — filled your soul’s cup. Great picture!

Savoring right with you. I’m not sad because its over, I’m happy because it happened. xoxo

7. Marcie says:

I just love this image – a mandala of happy feet. Wonderful..and sounds like a great time!

8. I feel like I’m still processing all that transpired, too. It WAS a different year, but yes, one filled with much deepening on so many levels.

9. […] of my Tribe sisters have written about their experiences this year here, here and here.  I am always amazed by how different our perspectives on the same weekend […]

10. […] given a lot of thought to the themes of building, deepening, and strengthening. Those words very much capture what we did in terms of our relationships with one another, as well […]